(852) 2692 3399
(852) 2695 3723
Show Room Address: Unit F,2/F Dragon Industrial Building, No.93 King Lam St, Cheung Sha Wan, Kln.
- All substructure elements that have at least one angle that is not 90° are called angled elements. The angled elements can take on any linear shape. Solutions are even possible for complex areas. The angled elements are primarily used as wind and privacy screens in locations where many angles come together. Angled elements can also be used to secure fixed elements or glass sliding elements. In both cases, you may choose between frameless glass with stainless steel brackets or an aluminium frame with a glass pane. The window elements are also available in a sandwich design.
- Those who choose an additional ERHARDT terrace roof are also free to select the combination of glass and aluminium panels they would like, for example, 1/3 aluminium.
- Wind and weather protection for terrace roofs
- Room divider
- balcony glazing (note installation situation)
- As desired
- as per technical specifications
- Frameless glass element
- Framed glass element
- Sandwich element
- including very intricate angles
- Wind and weather protection
- privacy shield
- splash protection
- Float glass in 6, 8 or 10 mm and aluminium
- (standard): White (RAL 9016), grey aluminium texture (RAL 9007 fine texture), anthracite(DB 703)
- any RAL colour possible
- Can be integrated later on virtually anywhere